Be it skinny, mom, boyfriend or cropped, ripped jeans are the denim trend that is still going strong. This clothing item has a super casual feel, and it can be hard to make it look put-together and polished. But it’s not impossible! In fact, when styled correctly, destroyed denim looks seriously street-chic and so cool. You just should know what to pair it with so that it looks less grungy and more “look how awesome my style is.” Whether you opt for a floaty blouse and trainers for a day time look, or killer hells and a bralet for a night on the town, let these ripped jeans outfits for girls inspire your look.
Ripped Jeans Outfits for Girls
Ripped jeans are super cool and totally badass. But great as they are, they are expensive too. But follow these simple steps and you can make one for yourself to carry out your ripped jeans outfits for girls look.Try awesome skirt outfits which will break records in 2017.
- Pick a pair of denim that fits you well, otherwise what’s the point? You can pick a pair already worn or buy a new one.
- Apart from the jeans you will need a sharp tool like a scissor or knife or razor to rip the jeans and sand paper, steel wool or pumice stone to distress the jeans.
- Pick the spot you wish to rip. Lay your jeans on a flat surface and mark all the places you want to tear with a chalk, a pen or a marker.
- Fraythe spots you want to rip with the sand paper or steel wool or pumice stone.
- Before cutting or distressing place something like a block of wood or something else in between the upper and lower layer otherwise you will alter both the front and back of the pants.
- Once the spots are weak, use scissors or razor to cut it. Don’t make very big holes or a very clean cut. Use your hands to rip further to make it seem more natural.
- And voila, your ripped jeans are ready to rock and roll!
Keep it cool, urban, relaxed and casual with these ripped jeans outfit ideas for girls.
Add some colour:
Carry out your look with a bright coloured blazer like orange. Black and white striped top will for sure harmonize the bright colour blazer and ripped slim-fit jeans styled with nude pumps. You can add some cool neckpieces to complete the look.
How about making it look elegant? You can try on beige coat, plain white tee and add distressed jeans to finish the day off look. Pair this with your nude heels and rock on your look.Ripped jeans outfits for girls can be super fun to try.
Sweet yet sassy:
If you want something cute and sweet, then I suggest you try on a white, semi-sheer, sleeveless blouse and pair it with a statement necklace, ripped casual light blue jeans, nude sandals and light brown leather handbag.
How about grunge style? Go for a Rockstar outfit which consists of knitted beanie, ripped tee, pullover and slim-fit jeans tucked in combat boots. Add some neck chains to complete your look. Keep reading for amazing ripped jeans outfits for girls.
Summers are here:
White denim pants with tiny distressed details look very chic and modern styled with spaghetti strap top and fuchsia accessories, including pointy pumps and shoulder clutch.
Get a model-off-duty look. Wear simple outfit which consists of burgundy fedora, half-tucked relaxed-fit black semi-sheer top and cuffed shortened jeans.
For some, these pants might appear to be sloppy, but the right pairing will transform you into real fashionista.Also try trendy shirt dress this year.